Thursday, February 24, 2011

                 ♥♥ 24-feb-2011>25-feb-2011♥♥
Photography Graphics, Tumblr Photography
hey :')
24-feb-2011 
exactly at 12.00 am
♥♥ aniversarry with rikiyuru apex sixx ♥♥
!!4MONTH!! 

hey love:)
you make my life perfect ..
and you gave me a perfect person ..
you had introduced me the meaning of love ..
love that man gave me..
Now love is like the morning sun shines directly
love of the great man until he makes a million feelings I expressed in my heart
I hope I can feel it throughout my life when I was always with him 
If this is the love that you show me .. will I keep this love to stop breathing 
 and if Muhd Rafiq was the right man for the rest of my life, if he can conquer my heart .. i will love to grasp and fix my heart .. and I promise no one can replace his place in my heart ..
I hope you can love me like this before .. and I hope we will achieve all that we hope will 
 forgive all the mistakes and never hurt your heart
dear Rafiq iloveyou most!!
sincerely : Trexsmanson

No comments:

Post a Comment