Friday, February 25, 2011

                 ♥♥Muhd Rafiq is a good boy♥♥

Black and White Graphics, Tumblr Graphics
(': so I get all the things you hide here :')

Photography Graphics, Tumblr Photography
rikiyuru apex sixx

 Muhd Rafiq .. you a lot to teach me to be patient with all the problems ..:')

 now I can put up with all the behaviors you .. even though it hurt like I did not expect .. but it is taught to be patient .. is this the way you present your love to me? I receive them with open and honest ..:') but I do not want all of this .. I just want honesty .. and change the way you love me .. maybe it is better than my birthday gift that you are trying to give me yesterday .. I hope you change the way you love me, maybe this is their life, be a good man like I never knew before :')


(Now Im Understanding You Most!!)

Muhd Rafiq Is The Good Boy sincerely : trexsmanson

No comments:

Post a Comment